Tuesday, September 01, 2015

10 years of having my own roof over my head!!!!!


 I bought it in July of 2005 but my newly retired parents and I did some TLC (new paint and carpet) while it was empty. I actually moved into it on Labor Day weekend, Sept 2005. Oh and blogged about it too!! I'm too lazy to recap how I got it BUT that is why I blogged then so I can just give you a link to it and you can read all about it!!! That right there is called a 'WIN/WIN' situation! I don't have to repeat myself and YOU can just take your mouse and click on the link and YAHTZEE! 1. http://raspix.blogspot.com/2005/08/woo-hoo-i-finally-bought-house-i-set.html
2. http://raspix.blogspot.com/2005/08/i-placed-bid-on-it-next-day.html
3. http://raspix.blogspot.com/2005/08/alrighty-july-15th-came-and-i-closed.html
4. http://raspix.blogspot.com/2005/08/in-last-two-weeks-we-have-painted.html

What will he next ten years bring you ask? I can say without doubt that it WILL be paid off and I am sooooooooooooooooooooo going to have a MORTGAGE PARTY (don't know what one of those are? WELL look no further. Other stuff will happen I am sure of that, do I know what, KRIPES, I don't know... What? You thing I am a psychic?!? BUT I do know I will be doing THIS when it's paid off..


 10 years have come and gone BUT there is ALWAYS stuff to do around casa de McBride BUT this is one thing I didn't do!!! It just started growing up it. I took a picture and sent it to Thompson, the guy that knows EVERYTHING, and he said it is a 'Virginia creeper' "It will have dark purple berries that birds love." He also had a theory on how it got there,  "some bird landed on your mailbox and $hit a seed out and VOILA!!!!" HA!!!!!


 Oh and here is an update for ya about some brain 'stuff'. I went back up to Duke Medical to have an MRI done so they can compare it with the one I had done in 2010. Luckily there wasn't a "OH CRAP! we need to get him back here ASAP!" moment so I don't have to go back until April. I also start some physical therapy this week. 

 No moment of zen or anything just the best put down EVER!!!!! ADMIT it, you sooooooooooooooooooo want to say this to someone...


 Speaking of God having mercy on your soul. If you or your wife's email comes up on this then you my friend are, what I like to say, SCREEEEEEEEWED!!! Better get a good divorce attorney....

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...