- Had my nephews (Jack, Charlie and Nicholas) over for a sleepover...
2. Watched some football and saw Charlie's Seahawks LOSE! UGH Charlie-arlie,
I was pulling for them because I dislike the Cowboys.
- Started organizing and rearranging my work shop and had a few "OH SNAP, I forgot I had this" moments.
- I am reading this book and I am amazed that certain people thought this was a great idea in 1969. "Hey guys, I've got a great idea! Let's put on a free concert for over 300k people and change the venue a few weeks before the show and here is my greatest idea, we can have the Hells Angels do the security! Oh and we can just pay them with a truck of beer! Sounds like a great idea huh!?!?!"
- UGH! The hallmark channel. I loath this channel but my parents LOVE it. Now I know what hell is like, having to watch this ALL DAY! Here is a break down for EVERY crappy movie on this God forsaken channel:
- I did something that I have NEVER done but wanted to a few times, I just flat out quit a job, the one at Lowes, no notice or anything. I just said "I QUIT" after this joker pi$$ed me off. HA! It felt good but icky at the same time. 3.
- With that little nugget of info, I have plenty of times on my hand to get the ditch done. COME HELL OR HIGH WATER it will be and we all will be better people because of it. WOO HOO!
|Just a few more feet (LIKE 100 more) to go and it will be done.|
1. And kids, this was BEFORE they had auto tune so YOU had no choice but to sing in the right key.
2. This usually happens in the town gazebo.
3. I'm NOT mad about it, well I am sad I will not see certain people anymore, and it's the nature of the beast. The best example of this is in football. A NEW head coach is hired and the first thing they do is CLEAN HOUSE and discard the employees from the former regime. The ones that do stay are made uncomfortable so they will be upset with it all and quit. The new regime wants THEIR people that they think can do it better. I have seen it 100 times and I should have seen it coming when I met her (NEW MANAGER) in the fall.