Here is my daily routine:
- Get up at 6-7am... Sorry folks, I can't sleep past then...
- Stretch and do some yoga OH AND some ball exercises I learned in REHAB.
- Go for a 1.2 mile walk while listening to my P.T.I podcast.
- Eat my bagel and a bowl of Cheerios
- Read some stuff on the W.W.W., usually it's news and sports stuff, with my cup of coffee.
- While doing all of this, I ponder what I want to get into that day.
- Depending on the weather, I dress accordingly.
- Work on whatever I think I need to work on that day
- Make some lunch and 'marinate' in front of the computer and read some ,usually, pretty funny statuses on Twitter.
- Go back to what I was working on.
- Take my afternoon nap around 2ish.
- wake up and do some more on what I am working on.
- make some dinner.
- ponder 'what will I do the next day?'
- Go to bed...
I kinda just 'piddle' around and do stuff like paint the brick around my patio
unless Scott S. an ol' buddy from A-TOWN (Allegany),
who is currently jobless too, comes down and helps me do stuff like cut trees down, scrape the dang 'popcorn' off my ceilings, put up a new fan (I'm redoing the back room), paint or just anything!!! We work on stuff, take a coffee break and talk about old times then do some more work. It's like we are UNION WORKERS!!! HA!!!!
|THANKS and CHEERS DUDEZILLA!!!|
|Is that a 'PLEDGE PIN' on your uniform???|
|STUBBORN, STUBBORN and STUBBORN!!!|
After a few hours of 'discussing' how to do it, this is the final result...
Don't get me wrong about BIG Ron and I. WE come to the same conclusion eventually, but in between, we sort of butt heads. He has taught me quite a few things. Heck just a few weeks ago, Scott S. and I were putting up that ceiling fan I was telling you about earlier and I started to wire it. He asked me a bunch of questions about the wires. I told him what the colors mean. He asked me how I knew that and I said that "POPS told me that and always showed me what went where." I can give you thousands of times that I have said "I learned that from my dad".
And in the 'AH HELL, WHY NOT?" department, I decided the day of the concert to go see Joe Satriani. It's been almost 30 years since I saw this album cover in Dave Donavan's (RIP) room.
I think it's ABOUT time I finally went and saw him, DON'T YOU THINK?
Finally, I will no get 'political' too much on ya, HECK, I will leave that up to the rest of the INTERNET... I will only leave you with this....