Where does it go? Enough of me whining like a politician (THEY ALL DO IT and it doesn't matter what side of the aisle they are on. ANYWAYS! Here is what I did this month:
- Worked my two jobs (Lowes and Papa Johns)
- Watched some 'tool porn'. NERDY I KNOW BUT!!
- Dealt with the kids I work with (am I crazy or are all kids just stupid?) HA! I bet $100 that some one said that about me when I was a kid.
- Worked on the ditch from HELL!
|The one side of the driveway (smallest section) is done.|
- My old friend Todd and his girlfriend (Elouise) came down and we, Todd actually cut them, took out the LAST two NATAS (SATAN backwards) pine trees at casa de McBride.
|Todd showing those pine trees who was boss! |
Him and his chain saw dang nabbit!
So as of now, there is only ONE crappy tree left (cedar) on my property and his days are numbered! I will cut him down soon enough and when I do, it will be a joyous day here at casa de McBride.
That's all I have for you this month, take care and remember to "ALWAYS wear a rain jacket if you think it's gonna rain........"1
1. I use to do the announcements at my high school back in 1992 and I said this one day at the end. One of the nuns was told what it meant and she was none too pleased! She REALLY let me have it and if I recall, I was given detention for it.