Thursday, January 01, 2015

PART 2 of DA ODE!!!!

On one of my world tour trips, I hung out for a night at casa de Sonneborn in Erie, PA. Scott, his wife Cory and two very funny kids, we hung out around their SWEEEEEEEEEEET fire pit and I was exposed to one of the coolest cup holders I have EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER seen! 


I thought, I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO have to have one of those and after a trip to Home Depot and Big Lots for some spray paint to honor Eddie Van Halen before he went all 'COO COO for cocoa puffs' (let me know if you ever want to hear my 'E.V.H and Dukes of Hazard' theory) I can say that I have one now!!!!!



ALSO I got one of these for Christmas!!!!


WOO HOO!!!! My step grandpa RUSS had one at resort de Terman and I sooooooooooooooooo wanted one ever since!!

And now for your monthly 'ANSWERING CRAP' where I answer a spammer's, usually stupid question:
"My brother recommended I might like this website. He was once totally right. This submit truly made my day. You cann't consider just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!" You are soooooooooooo welcome there spammer!!!!!! Next time actually read it and NOT be like 99% of the people that tell me that they love my blog but have NEVER actually read it.

Oh and of course your moment of ZEN!!! NO LINK this month it's just a comment, DO YOU REALIZE that there are teenagers out there that have NEVER seen DA BILLS in the playoffs?????????

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...