Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What's the good word!?!?!?!!?!? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods... Enough greetings!!!! I know what you are all here for!!!!! Pictures!!!!! I know but hold up a few minutes.... To all of you that actually read this stuff and don't treat me like a 'picture whore'. I want to let you know that I was offered and accepted a new position here at Wells Fargo! So all is good!!!! Everything transferred to the new job including salary, benefits and vacation time!!!! I'm in a dept called Loss Mitigation..... I know! Y-all are like, WHAT DEPT?????? In a nutshell this is what I do. A customer goes into default on their mortgage, not just missing one payment but missing up to 8, and I get as much info as I can from the customer and try to set them up on a repayment or modification plan so they do not go into foreclosure. See here's a secret from the mortgage world.... It costs more to have someone foreclosed than it does if they can pay some of the their loan...... Keep that on the DL, Down Low, and if anyone asks you tell them that you didn't hear it from me.....

Alright!!! Picture time!!!!!! As you can see, project 'drainage ditch' is coming along very slowly!!

I usually come home from work and dig a little bit each day but I have had a few things come up where I was not doing that..... Doing some dog sitting and stuff like that.... PLUS!!!! When it rains, it's a MESS!!!!! Red clay mud everywhere!!! I'm not a big fan!!!!! So when it rains I have to wait a few days for it to dry out...

I don't know about where you live but the weather has been all jacked up around here!!!! It actually froze the other night and I think it did some damage to my shrubs!!! Take a look... What do you think???


I have a summer chalked full of trips and FUN FUN FUN till daddy takes the T-Bird away!!! I have trips to the Gold Cup in VA. during May, the race at Michigan International Speedway in June and of course the July 4th festivities at the Boike LakeLand!!!!! The schedule will be tight but I think I'll manage and get the retaining wall completed... The fun already started a few weeks ago when Cofer, my lovable college roommate, took me to Bristol!!!!

HEY!!!! One other thing! I'll be the HUGE 34 on Friday the 27th so this is what I'm asking for..... 1. MONEY to help me pay for the operation I need to remove the hump on my back! AH HELL!!! Who am I kidding? I don't have a hump... I just love money!!!! 2. A gorgeous woman to jump out of a cake and sing "Happy birthday Mr. President."MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DARE TO DREAM!!!!!!!!

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...