Monday, August 08, 2005

Welcome to your new home baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is what Big Ron gave me!!!! It's Nana's clock that she had to the left of the TV in her house. I always remembered this clock! BY GOD I thought it was gone forever but Big Ron had it in storage. Now to some, hell who we kidding, ALL of you reading this the clock is pretty gaudy looking and I can see where you are coming from. HOWEVER It's from my Nana's house. It's a part of the McBride heritage. Nana had it made for Russ, my step grandfather, to commemorate their 25th wedding anniversary. It has 25 silver dollars for the numbers. Pretty cool huh????? I hung it in the garage. Come on!! Did you think I was going to put it in the living room????
I know I have been leading you on about the carpet. Well!!!! It's almost done....... Jaime, the carpet guy, was over at the house Saturday and Sunday working on it. The two bedrooms are done and the reason for the rest of it not being done is of an epiphany I had Saturday morning. OK See if you think this is a good idea.... There is left over hard wood flooring from the front door entrance. I think it would be a good idea if he does the back door too. Here I laid it out to see what it would look like.


I'm 99.9% sure I want him to install it.

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...