Monday, August 08, 2005

DOH!!!!!! Well I was hoping to have some pictures of a freshly carpeted house for you but it won't be tonight. All the padding is in place but no carpet. See....


I do have a picture of the carpet. What do you think of the color???


Hopefully by tomorrow it will all be laid out..... Of course I need to give the guy installing it a break. Check it out, he is a nurse that works the grave yard shift every night. He gets off at 7am and immediately goes and installs carpet till about 1pm. WOW!!! Wonder how many Red Bulls he downs in a day...... Oh yeah, when I was at the house I saw that he wrote a short note apologizing for smoking in the house yesterday. Very cool for him to do....
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!! I just received some great news!!!! No I'm not saving a bunch of money switching to Geico. Big Ron is giving me a family treasure for the house. I can't tell you what it is yet but it's going up this weekend. Let's just say that it's something from, I think, the early 70's and it's priceless!!!!!! Details coming soon....

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...