I think the Beastie Boys said it best when they sang "HEY LADIES"..... Check out the hard wood floor!!!! Very impressive if I say myself. It was very cool to walk in and see that the hard wood section was put into place BUT!!!! As I walked in my nose picked up a hint of cigarette smoke! Now for the record I do not have a problem if you smoke, even though it's one nasty ass habit, but don't be going into someone's house and smoke without permission!!!! Not cool. Before I left the house I wrote a little note asking the guy to please not smoke in the house. Anyways, If you see to the right of the wood section you'll see a gold vent for the A/C. Rest a sure! That is sooooo gone. The people loved gold. All the outlet and light covers were that color. I have replaced almost everything with white. The A/C vents are next on the list when I go to Home Depot. I'm there so much that the check out lady knows me by name. Too bad she has never seen a dentist. She'd be alright lookin'. That reminds me! I need to floss before I go to bed tonight. The carpet should be in tomorrow and I'll have some pictures posted by that night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'HAPPY whatever doesn't offend you'!!! Version II

POPCORN!!

Love/ Hate