Monday, August 08, 2005

We then set our sights on the side of the house. There was enough mold on it to make penicillin for the whole ER at Carolina Medical Center!



Big Ron mixed up some bleach and water to take it off. Just don't get it in your eyes. It's like getting spayed with pepper spray. Not that I would know anything about that. Back to cleaning! We sprayed it down and the mold just rinsed right off.




OH YEAH!!!! I almost forgot! I met one of my neighbors and his wife. A couple about my age. Two kids. They are twins. What a handful that would be. Two toddlers! YICKS!!!!! They were telling me how one weekend the people who lived in the house before me backed a U-Haul to the front door and started throwing everything they could in to it as fast as they could. I guess they were in a hurry. Being foreclosed on will make you do that. My neighbor told me that the guy got the truck stuck in the front yard. That would explain the huge ruts I discovered when I mowed. NICE!!!!!!!!!! Anyone have extra dirt so I can fill them in????

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...