Monday, August 08, 2005

THIS IS MY ROOM AND I CAN DECORATE IT ANYWAY I WANT!!!!! Welcome to my garage!! This is how I see it. I'm a single guy and my thinking was, "Well who cares what it looks like as long as it fits my needs." That's changing. I don't want to be that guy that you know as soon as you step foot in his house that he's single. You know what I'm talking about. A big ass TV on top of two huge DJ style speakers. A Lazy Boy and a picture of a woman only wearing a bra holding a beer with a caption reading "Man's best friends". I knew that the garage was all mine to decorate because unless you are a guy who can appreciate working on cars and drinking beer you're not setting foot in there. Getting it in working order was a dream for me! This is my first. I have either lived in an apartment or at someone else's house. I knew this day was going to come. I've been planning it for years. I was always collecting and saving stuff to decorate my garage ever since I was a teenager. WHAT THE CRAP!!! That's almost 20 years ago!!! GOOD GOD I'm old!!! HELL! I should just go and get a hip replacement and a membership to AARP while I'm at it.... As you can see, there is still furniture that will be going into the house as soon as the carpet is ready. However that did not stop me from setting up my workshop and tool cabinets.


I set up a killer sound system too!!!! It's made up of old stereo equipment I have had since I was a kid and stuff I found..... Look! See the CD player on the top? That was the first one I had. Mom gave it to me on Christmas day 1986! It still ROCKS! I bought the amplifier when I was in 7th grade. I thought I was this HIFI bad ass back then. I think it was $250 and I had to mow a ton of yards to save up for it. HE HE HE HE!!! I went online to see if I could get a manual for it and found out the company no long exists! FOLKS!!!! I smell a collectors item!!!! I found the speakers up in my brother's attic the day they moved in. The previous owners left them. Their lose!! SUCKERS!!!! I know I said this earlier but THEY ROCK! I also put up some old beer signs I had when I worked at a beer distributor for a short time, YUCK don't get me started on that debacle! I have some nice Mustang anniversary pictures and some old Earnhart posters. YEAP! This baby will be looking good when it has the Mustang sitting pretty in it!!!

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...