Monday, August 08, 2005

So this has been bugging me since I bought the place. The previous owners had quite the little entertainment system. They had two satellites, cable TV and of course a phone. They had it so they just had wires everywhere around the house. That had to go. This is what was left by them.


The madness had to end! So I went to Home Depot, as I do every freakin' night, and bought a electric box and a PVC pipe. Consolidation is the name of the game!!!! I'm happy the way it turned out....




A little bit cleaner look. I'll be planting a bush there too. That will conceal it even more. I also took my friend Aaron's advise and replaced all the dead bolt locks. Being a foreclosed property I would really hate the previous owners unlocking the door and beating me to a pulp because I took thier house.

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...