Saturday, April 01, 2017

Love/ Hate

 First of all, Love/Hate's album was one of the BEST "raunchy" albums EVVVVVVER. ANYWAYS, I love binge watching home improvement shows! Even though I KNOW how they work. I wasn't a TV/RADIO production major for nothing! It starts with introducing the subject of the show, EX. A couple. Next they add DRAMA to the project like how the contractor found (INSERT ISSUE HERE) and that it is above their budget. The ending consists of everyone being HAPPY and all is well! I still yell at the TV: "I can do that", "That's too much"or "Honey, MAKE DUE with what you've got and be patient, pay for stuff when you have the $". KRIPES, I have ALWAYS been that way, when I was a kid and watching car shows, they did the same thing. MAKE IT DRAMATIC! That is the FIRST thing they teach you when you are a TV/RADIO communications major. "Sell the sizzle not just the steak." AHHHHHH R.I.P Mr. Rickles!

 This SORTA leads me to this.... I was on Twitter the other day and I follow Adam Carolla
and he posted requests for home improvement ideas for a new show he is going to host on Spike TV. I replied with some some stuff I have already done to casa de McBride like making a concrete fire pit shaped like the perfect b@@b and stupid stuff like that. WELL a day later the producers called me and asked me all about my house and what projects I have planned. They explained that Adam will go to people's houses and help them with a project they are doing. Here is my dilemma, I HAVE NO PROJECTS IN THE NEAR FUTURE! Any suggestions?

HAIL, HAIL R'n'R Mr. Berry R.I.P


HA! Was I the only one that said 'what the HELL was that?" When Yoko screams or whatever see does into the mic. Also, who was the genius that gave her a live mic???

Sorry this is so short, talk to you kids next month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do remember this video from way back in the day. Yoko's performance ... hey, that is what drugs will do to you.

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...