I bet those poor bastards out in CA. WISH they had this problem/ "I can't complain but sometimes I still do." Joe Walsh 1978...
One last thing while I am on the 'Andy's COMPLAIN-PA-LOOZA 2016', I LOATH and HATE to say this but I can only do on major thing at a time and I have to take breaks OFTEN because I loose my balance more often when I am tired. So that is another reason this blog entry is so late....
SORRY to be such a 'downer' today and for posting this later than usual (It has rained A LOT the past month and I am not a big fan of having to work in the mud......) GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! Enough of me whining!!!! Sorry AGAIN about that 'poor old me' moment. LET'S get to the 'meat and potatoes' of this entry. When it rains, it pretty much runs down the side of my house. With the fact that I am trying to ACTUALLY grow grass back there and make it presentable, I built a wall to TRY to prevent all the grass seed and soil from running off into the abyss!
DANG NABBIT!!!! The battery died while I was out running some errands!!!! FYI- this was the first time that I used the 'time lapse' feature on my iTouch so LESSON learned!!! Plug it in at all times!!!
WOO HOO!!!! I know how to operate my iTouch so here is what I did the following weekend.
CURSES!!!! The dang sun wreaked havoc on the process, so there are parts of the movie you can't see because the sun light is soooooooooooooooooooooo strong.... SORRY but here is what I did on the 2nd day.
Here is the final result:
I also had to make my run off (I guess that's what you call it) wider. So after SEVERAL Saturdays, one in a freaking rain storm, I was soaking wet and thank God I didn't wear white like this girl did, it's done!!! UGH! Working in the mud soooooo suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!! I spent ALL of the MLK holiday weekend working on this just so I could FINALLY post this entry.....
HA!!! ANYWAYS, Here is the result and I am very proud to say that the rocks in it are from:
- Sunny Hill camp ground (Bolivar, NY)
- Jane (My NANA) and Russ Terman's old house (Mansfield, OH)
- Kaye Fleming's house (Erie, PA)
- The athletic field (I played baseball and ran track there) (Allegany, NY)
- Casa De Zynczak (Apex, NC)
- My cousin Chris M's house (Mansfield, OH)
- Grandpa and Grandma Cawley's old house (Bolivar, NY)
- The Brew farm, Boike's EX WIFE'S land (Marshall, VA)
- Casa Dan and Melissa (St. Cloud, MN)
- Casa de Trull (my neighbors) Lancaster, SC
- A bar in Fidley Lake, NY
- The former Casa de Sonnaborn (Erie, PA)
- Mike and Lisa Kiener's house (Allegany, NY)
- Allegany Central School (Allegany, NY)
- They demolished an old shopping center where K Mart was and dumped all of the broken up concrete there.
Now on to other projects like redoing the back room...
Oh and remember kids "You don't owe anyone ANYTHING except your GD mom who brought you into this world". I need to remember this the next time I think it's a good idea to push my mom's buttons about something....