DISCLAIMER!!!! These are are my views as of right now! There is nothing saying that something or someone can come along and change them.... So don't think everything I say is written in stone. KRIPES!!! If our president changes his mind why can't I????
- Why don't you have a pet? Well I personally think it's not fair to get a dog, that's the only pet I would get, and be gone for 10-12 hours a day. That's not fair to the pupper is it? When I get home all tired, he or she would want to play because they have been in the house all day..... I don't know about you but I'm not 21 anymore and I have a certain amount of energy left after 10 hours at work....
- Why no girlfriend? That's another good question caller. I can look back and I can say I had one super serious relationship that lasted more than a year and that didn't end too well.... I didn't like that feeling..... So let me ask you? The average marriage ends in divorce the first two years. This might sound a little shallow of me but would you buy a car if you knew the odds are pretty good that it will break down in the next two years???? I didn't think so...... Your witness counselor!!!!
- Do you really drive 60 mph on the highway? Damn right I do!!!! It's a fact that 60 mph is the most economical speed. Sorry y'all but I am never in a hurry to get anywhere and I truly love saving gas and money....... If you don't like being behind me then pass!!!! That's why there are two or more lanes on the interstate isn't it??????
- Is there anything you won't talk about? Why yes there are. I will tell you fine folks out there in 'internet world' 95% of what I am thinking and doing.............. I look at it like this. If anything happens to me I don't want anyone to say "Gee, I wonder how Andy felt?"..... With that said, there are a few things that I will not say a peep about, so I write them down and seal them up and throw them in my vault only to be opened when I am no longer on this planet.
- You are always talking about drinking. Do you have a problem that we need to know about? No problem here buddy...... Sure I like to have a beer or two watching some football or enjoying some suds with a friend or family member. Matter of fact, I rarely touch anything during the week. Now if I couldn't function without a drink then I would be asking you what your blood type is because I might need your liver because mine stopped working.
Whether in the car or watching TV, if I have something I think would be a good topic to talk about then I write it down along with all the other stuff I need. My brain is going 1000 MPH with ideas and things I need to do........
My coffee table is full of post em' notes and other items. Hey look!!! I've learned that I need to write any thought or idea down before I forget it...... Getting old's a bitch!
If you need more 'ANDY TIME' check me out my page on Facebook, the luxury box of network sites, or Myspace, the bleacher seats!