Sunday, February 11, 2007

The 'hot water on demand' system ROCKS!!!! Robert Howle , (803) 287-2659, installed it and did an awesome job!!! He even let me help!!! VERY COOL!!! I'm soooooo about learning new stuff!!!!! From this:



To this....



The hot water NEVER runs out and It only heats the water when you need it!!!! Pretty sweet huh??? I'm a full fledge believer now!!!! This is where I purchased it online. They had great knowledge of the product and were very helpful. AND I have the man to install it for you too!!! This guy knows his stuff and in general is a friendly guy who won't try to screw you over. Robert Howle , (803) 287-2659. HEY any guy that will have a beer with me after finishing the job is a cool guy in my book...

I did more work on the retaining wall and it's all 'trial and error'..... This is how I see it. The wall isn't exactly up to my standards but all is not lost!!! The section I did is small enough so I can go back and make adjustment or just tear it down and start over. I've never built a retaining wall before and I am making it up as I go. I want to know what works and what doesn't before I start on the main section on the other side of the driveway...

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...