Sunday, March 12, 2006

Nothing wakes you up better than crashing down on the floor with your cup of coffee spilling everywhere! So let me explain... It is absolutely gorgeous down here this weekend. When I woke up I made some coffee and went out on the front porch to enjoy the weather. There I was sitting on my swing listening to the birds chirping, soaking up all the warmth and sipping on coffee when WHAM, BOOM, CRASH!!!! The swing comes slamming down!!! I'm on the ground still holding my cup of coffee wondering what the heck just happened..... I quickly realize that the swing broke and I'm wearing half of my cup of coffee! Great way to start the day huh???? I guess I have a new project now.... Putting that thing back up properly this time.

I spent the last two days digging out that ditch and MAN!!!! All I can say is I'm exhausted!!!!! I first started grading the slope.

Then I started digging out the bottom of the ditch for better water flow.

I realized that if it's just going to be me and a shovel then it's going to take not one weekend as I thought but more like 3-5!!!! This is real manual labor!!!!! I don't think I could make it on a chain gang.... I'd give the prison guard all the money I had to just shoot me and tell anyone who asks that I was trying to escape.

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...