Monday, August 08, 2005

The PBR's are on ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm heading to Bristol for some beer drinkin' and hell raisin'!!!!! Isn't that a ZZ Top song????? My old college roommate lives up there and has tickets to the race this weekend!! GIDDY UP!!!! NASCAR is great fun!!!! SWEET MOTHER MARY! If you like to people watch then you need to go...... Let's just say that they come out of the woodwork...... I swear that there are people who save up all year so they can go to the race. Tube tops are a must, preferably ones that they 'DAYTONA BEACH SPRING BREAK 85' ... So there will be no work done to the house this weekend. Big Ron comes back from China on Saturday. The poor guy will be beat...... He just boarded the plane for home 2 hours ago.... That's right I said 2 hours ago, and I am writing this at 10:00 pm Thursday night, and he is not touching the ground at Charlotte Douglas Airport until Saturday morning!!!!! You do the math to see how long that will be...... God knows how many time zones he'll be going through..... The last thing on his mind when he gets home is doing some work at my place.... I don't have any new pictures for you. But I can tell you that all the carpet is in and we are ready to move everthing in!!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and let's hope that I'm not this guy at the race........



HE HE HE HE!!! Don't worry we poked him with a stick to see if he was alive before we took the picture!!!

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...