Monday, August 08, 2005

HELLO CHARLOTTE!!!!!! YOU READY TO ROCK?!?!?!?!? Well Bristol was a great time!! Cofer is a great host and I always feel welcome at his place....... If you like NASCAR do yourself a favor and go to the Bristol night race....... Good stuff!!!

So here is the plan.... I have reserved the U-Haul for Saturday. Actually I'm picking it up Friday and hopefully having it packed up for an easy trip down to the house to unload. I'm itching to get to the new McBride Shangi La..... I'm packing my car up with stuff so I can go to the house after work and unload it. The U-Haul is for the big stuff, refrigerator, sectional and other huge items.....I will have the place ready to go this weekend...... HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...