Monday, June 22, 2020

SON OF A!!!

 And in the 'I could care two $&it$ about this' category, I am going to use you as my 'emotional tampon', You are going to 'absorb' my issue. OKIE DOKIE!!!!
 I like to listen to music while I edit videos on my computer, I just use my 'APPLE TV' and hit the 'shuffle' on all the songs I have purchased over the years. Well I will be jamming to a song I downloaded and BOOM the next song is that I didn't even download. You see U2 and apple made a deal in 2014 to have EVERY person who has an Apple product download the new U2 album whether they wanted it or not. https://www.eonline.com/news/1071481/remember-when-apple-forced-a-u2-album-on-us-all


 Now I am NOT mad at U2 because the music industry has changed SO much that you CAN'T just drop a new album and have it become a hit. They were thinking 'outside the box' and I am not mad at Apple! I'm just mad at myself for NOT taking this matter seriously and remove it for good! FYI- I should have done this in 2014...
https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/offerOptOut?at=10l6Xd&ct=kbr9s9m38h0023dg01g90

OKIE DOKIE! My "whining time' is done, carry on!

No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...