Sunday, July 21, 2019

Another You Tube video! 'POP'S VICE'!

 If I recall, my grandpa, my dad's dad, gave this to him back in the 60s. I did a 'half@$$ed' attempt to restore it back when I was a teenager but now I am going to do it right this time. Check it out if ya want, If not then that's OKIE DOKIE to! FREE WILL!!!!!!

 

 I forgot I have my step grandfather's pipe vice too! Same old story of doing a 'half@$$ed' job on that thing as well. BUT after watching someone restore the same one on YOU TUBE I decided to clean it up and look like the day Russ bought it, probably in the 30s. As you may know, I LOOOOOOOOVE history and I 'Googled' 'Trimont Tool MFG.' and learned all about it...





1 comment:

Knotless Braid said...

I was pretty pleased to find this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to see new information in your blog.

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...