Wednesday, May 22, 2019

YOU TUBE

    I have been debating doing this for a while. HECK! My major in college was 'Electric media and broadcasting production' so I KNEW how to do this stuff. Now granted, things have CHANGED A LOT in 20+ years 1. BUT I am fairly confident in my abilities BUT be kind! It's my first video in YEARS! I know I NEED a new computer because editing takes a TON of memory that my old computer just does NOT have. KRIPES it took me three freakin' days just to edit it! ANYWAYS, my first one is of 'modifying' a tap handle for my brother's neighbor, Greg, who has a keg-o-rator. He is a cool guy even though he NEVER remembers my name, HA! Anyways, here it is ENJOY!




1. I graduated from Appalachian State University in 1997.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressive ;-)

.karen. said...

COMMENTS:
1. did the duct tape leave a residue?
2. perhaps speed up the time lapse a wee bit, but nice angles!
3. if you ever need stickers, holler at me! i’ve got a fancy circuit that’ll cut some real nice vinyl letters out fer ya!

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...