Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Pot Belly Pig (NO, not really!)

 But POT BELLY is in the name... Let me explain. They use to have POT BELLY wood stoves in railroad stations and cabooses. I asked Boike to be on the lookout for one and being the SMART @$$ he is, he wanted me to buy a whole caboose and put it in my backyard. So I did the next best thing. Here ya go DUDEZILLA!
This is an 'N' gauge caboose I found in one of my closets.
So Boike, here is your caboose!

 My friend Kaye up in Erie, PA had one just sitting outside and she gave it to me. Here is some time lapse videos for ya of me wire brushing an painting it. ENJOY!




 Jimmy, my cool neighbor, came over and helped me install the through the wall chimney.


 Don't worry Mert and Lynn, It's a triple layered thru the wall one. It's NOT a freakin' pipe that Jimmy and I put through the freakin' wall. ANYWAYS, thanks to the fine folks at McBride Building supply (no I am not kin) and Home Depot, I can now enjoy my morning JOE (coffee) without freezing my butt off in the back room.


TEMPORARY but it will do for now.

 OH and don't worry mom and ALL of the mothers out there. I have these too.

Fire Extinguisher, smoke and a carbon monoxide Detector

 Now that I have a stove, all I need is a bear skin rug in front of it and it will be like 'bees to a hive' with the ladies.




 FYI- school is going good, There are one or two punks, I MEAN, other students that I think are 'tools' but there are PUNKS everywhere! Another thing is that EVERYTHING is on the internet now. Homework, class notes, ETC! AHHH TECHNOLOGY! To all 4 people that actually read this, I am taking an English class so if you notice that my writing is different. You will know why.


Have a great month and I will talk to ya later.



No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...