I'm an art collector!!!
She and Melissa Hanzsek-Brill are the only two women I TRUST with hyphenated names. Call me old fashioned, I'm 'Kool and the Gang' with it. Anne was born and raised in A-Town (Allegany) and I will not divulge what the year was BUT, graduated with my brother. She was ALWAYS cool to me, even when I was an annoying little 13 year old!! Thanks to DA BOOK (F/B) we reconnected and I am soooooooooooo thankful we did because she does LIKE TOTALLY RAD paintings. Now I have NO IDEA what type/style of painting she does you can read all about her here. TRUST ME, I ain't that sophisticated to know!!!! All I know is that she has ALWAYS been a COOL person to me and she paints places I know are from A-TOWN.
As you can see, the paintings are сладко, that's 'SWEET' in Russian my comrades.
mascot, use to play ALL their sports up there and as a kid, I always LOVED it when the
scoreboard was lit up for a game. Weird huh???? I KNOW but it reminds me of my
2. That is Joe Walker, Mike Carbonara and I at one of our first jobs, STP car wash in 1992.
old folks home go to it for me so I can reminisce....
3. THE LAKE HOUSE AKA DA BEER HOUSE/LOVE SHACK, I will NOT divulge anymore,
4. I used to be someone, HA!! Yours truly was the on-site promotion manager for 106.5 'The
Here is proof.
Believe me now? ANYWAYS, I helped put on an ALL DAY concert, much like Lollapalooza. It
was called the 106.5 'Weenie Roast' and this is the stage getting set up in 1997. DARE I SAY,
the BEST job I ever had....
remember being sooooooo upset that I would never see her again when I moved back to NC... I
could only image having a child and feeling like that!
6. DUUUUUH! It's my house or as I like to refer to it 'CASA DE MCBRIDE'!.....
7. This is me on a tractor up at my best friend's former land. I'm pretty sure this was taken the first
will write all about it so stay tuned!
9. This is the front porch of Lisa and Mike Kiener's house. I like chilling out there with either coffee
or a cold one when I am up in N.Y..
I myself, can't even draw a straight line but I have relatives on both sides that were/are pretty d@mn good artists.
who I get 95% of my comedy material from, is an art teacher and asked me what picture I wanted. He would do it in his class so he could teach the kids a lesson on it each week. I just picked this picture of the old Vandalia bridge in A-Town. No rhyme or reason, I just liked the picture.
Now I wonder what you will WHINE about now?
Have a great month and remember that as soon as you realize that you are a peon just like all of us, the better off we will ALL be......