Saturday, October 01, 2016

POPCORN!!

 I love eating it BUT I really don't like seeing it on my ceilings. It WAS the thing to do to a new house in the 80s and 90s BUT it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo '20th century' now... I have always wanted to take it off for years BUT I never have gotten around to it UNTIL my cousin fell through the ceiling in 10/15. Don't worry, he was OKIE DOKIE and we so patched it up.



 BUT!!! It had me thinking, "What better time than now to start doing it." PLUS I saw how awesome my neighbor's house looked with it all removed and I have had plenty of time to do it! FYI- I was laid off in February and STILL currently jobless, that's what happens when you DON'T look for one. ANYWAYS! It was a great excuse for me to just deal with the mess it creates and work on it room to room. It's really not that hard to remove. Just spray it with some water and scrap it off. SEE, I told ya it wasn't that hard. The ONLY thing that kinda sucks is having to stop to move furniture and stuff around, UGH I SHOULD have done it when I first bought the place when there was NOTHING in it.


The first room was the back room.

 

 With confidence, I did the main room.


AHHHH kripes!!! I ain't here to waste your time, here are ALL the rooms:


And here they are ALL painted.




 In other news, the crew that 'reclaimed', that is what they call it now, left some of the stuff they did not use on the side of the road. So I took my old truck (18 years old) and got a few loads of 'rip rap' rock and filled in the back corner of my house.

HA! Check out Bailey who 'photo bombed' the picture.

 Besides that, there is NOTHING new here, BORING blog entry I know and I am sorry. Words of advise for ya, NEVER write a check your @$$ can't cash! Take care and talk to ya next month.


No comments:

So I don't forget!!!!!!

  My EDDIE Van Halen/ General Lee theory is kinda stupid BUT it kinda resonates with A LOT of stuff in life!   OKIE DOKIE!!!!! Let's del...